Like I really have time to blog...just ask Mom. My house is a continual mess. I fight and struggle just to maintain walking space, clean clothes and washed dishes. School is going good, though. Victoria and Austin both have been applying themselves to learn and do their best. Makes me so happy and proud of them. All 3 big kids are having the best time in AWANA this year and are memorizing lots of Scripture.
Samuel is seeing an ENT this week because he is speech delayed and a test with an audiologist showed possible problems. We will know after tomorrow if he has a hearing issue or is just lazy because there are 3 older siblings to do all the talking for him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Good for you...You found a moment to blog. Once a month is probably all you have time for, but I'm sure you will be able to find time in the future when all your little helpers are old enough to take on some of the chores.
Post a Comment