Yesterday I turned 35!! It doesn't seem like I should be this "OLD". We had a fun relaxing family get together at Mom and Dad's house. We had such good food that I think the 5 lbs. that I've taken off in the last two months all came back in one day. Back to square one on that, but oooh it sure was yummy! I received some wonderful gifts through out the day. One will even enable me to put pictures on here as soon as I figure it out. I got a digital camera. Just a little behind times, aren't I? I even got a gift from my "other mom" at church. I have some very dear sweet ladies who work with me in the church nursery on Sunday nights and one in particular has basically adopted me and my family. She and her husband never had kids of their own, so I'm more than glad to be a kid to them.
Strange thing about turning 35....I woke up this morning and could hardly move my sore body. My elbow is giving me intense pain, esp. when I try to pick up the baby or anything as heavy or heavier than him. Can someone really age that much overnight??
Well, my "blogging" will be more letter like than anything. That's just me. :) At this moment the baby needs fed and I need to get back to the endless laundry, dishes and cleaning that never gets to a point of being "done."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
start using glucosamine chondrotin for your elbow. take it every day. it helps with my knees and i know has helped mom's elbow.
that was from C.
start using glucosamine chondrotin for your elbow. take it every day. it helps with my knees and i know has helped mom's elbow.
Post a Comment