Monday, January 28, 2008

We're Out of Here!!!!!

Yes, it is what it sounds like. We are putting a for sale sign on our house and adds on the Internet and are first going to try and sell it ourselves. We'll let it go, too. Anyone want to buy our house?? We want out of Garland as soon as possible. No, we don't know where we are going, but it will be un-incorporated and unrestricted and will have a few acres and storage. The kids will get a puppy (Byron will get a puppy) and eventually, Mommy will get a horse ( BIG SMILE). They animals are a bit down the road, but the move is imminent.

There was a time when I had a huge opinion about where we live, location, house, etc. Now I just don't care. We just need to get away from the evil woman three doors down and the city code compliance harassment. We are not suited to city life. I do hope we can find a place where the nearest neighbor is at least 200+ yards away. That would be heaven to me.

I'm beginning to pack everything we don't need. Every time I get a box I fill it up, label it and stack it in the corner. All boxes must be relatively small because when it comes to moving day we very well may be doing it all by ourselves. Whee!! I don't care, though. We may have to find some help with some of the bigger furniture items, but really, I think we can do most if not all of it alone. I'm actually strangely excited about this whole prospect. I never thought I would feel this way.

It's just a matter or time now. If you read this please pray that everything will fall into place quickly and that God will lead us clearly so that we know exactly what we should do each step of the way.

1 comment:

Les and Kimberly said...

Hi Lisa, this is Kimberly (Les' wife). I am so happy to hear that ya'll are going to be moving. :) Where are ya'll thinking of moving to? You should look out at Lucas near us - we live about 3-4 miles from Craig and Amy. :)