The endoscope did not give an answer to the source of the bleeding yesterday. Dad L does have a number of ulcers, but none of them are bleeding. He is continuing to lose blood from somewhere and has had 5 units so far. Today he is having the colonoscopy. I have not received any news yet on that.
Byron and the kids are going to VBS each night this week and we are all just trying to continue life as normal as possible. We have told the kids that Grandpa is very sick, but they don't need to know more than that. They really couldn't understand it anyway. We are just praying that the drs. will find the cause and that there will be a cure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I'm so sorry about your FIL. I'll be praying!
I wanted to thank you for your comments and prayers on patrick's food allergy blog. It really means a lot to me.
HUGS to you all. May Jesus hold you in His arms.
Post a Comment