A couple of weeks ago I went and ordered the curriculum for Victoria's 2nd grade year and Austin's K-5 year. They are both getting excited. Hopefully it will last. Victoria's books and dvd's came in this week. I'm using the dvd program with ABeka for her. Austin's stuff isn't here, yet, but should be in the next week or so.
Now I really need to do some serious reorganizing and set up study centers for my two students. Leah really wants to do school, too. It would be nice to have a 4th bedroom/office where I could set up class. We'll just have to make do with what we have.
I've been having some physical/health issues. I've been having blood tests and other testing the last couple of weeks. No answers, yet. I sure hope to get to the bottom of whatever is troubling me so I can feel "normal" again.
We officially have a metal recycling business. This past Monday we went to the county and got everything all set up. Now Byron is working on getting his warehouse set up to receive clients. We are praying things will go smoothly and the business will be a success.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I thought V was going to public school this year???
I hope they get all this figured out and you start feeling better soon.
What's going on with the metal business? Starting his own company?
I just couldn't put her in public school w/o at least trying one more year. Hopefully using the dvd classes will make the diff.
The metal business is about to be fully under way. Once Byron starts receiving business on location and is no longer driving all over picking up metal we will start seeing a lot more profit. Right now his truck drinks the profit in deisel form. ;)
Thanks for all your sweet comments, Lisa! I always appreciate your comments.
I'm so sorry to hear you are having some health issues. I surely hope things improve soon.
Preparing for school sounds exciting!
I'd like to hear how the video school stuff goes. I think that is something I'd really like to do w/ my kids in the future.
Post a Comment