Saturday, October 4, 2008

Where Does It Go???

Time just flies. I turn around an weeks or months are gone and I really feel like I've missed something along the way. Children change so fast. They grow, mature, develop new skills. I was just comparing picture from about 8 months ago to ones I just sent out to family and friends last week. My children have changed so very much.



Here are a few current pictures of them.
Samuel "talking" on the phone.

Victoria diligently doing her school.

Austin working hard on his school, too.

Leah doing her "school".

Samuel and Daddy taking a walk.

Leah with her first "big" injury. :( She came off her swing face first into the grass and dirt beneath. Once she was cleaned up she proudly announced, "I'm a tough girl!"

A couple of days ago we went on a field trip to the Arboretum. It first started out as an outing with church friends. I invited both my SILs and their kids and we ended up have a family gathering with my mom, the lady she cares for and one of my sil's mom as well. There were 16 of "just us". It was a lot of fun. I got a few good pictures even though Samuel fell asleep before I could get my "pumpkin" pictures. My kids have been begging me to go back there again.

My in laws are moving again. They moved down here about 3 years ago. Now they have put all their stuff in storage and are going on a hunt for where they want to live next. Hope they find just the place they want.

1 comment:

Jami Ackerman said...

Cute pics. I'm glad Leah's OWEEEEE looks so much better now than it did in the picture.