Last week I went to the Dr and yesterday Leah went. She got a perfect report. 95% in both height and weight. The Dr. said she may be 5 but looks like a 7 year old. Right now it's looking like she's going to be quite tall. Her constant headaches are being treated as allergies. Hopefully in 2 weeks the head will not hurt anymore. It it's not better we'll try antibiotics.
Me....??? Got mostly good news. The small spot on my eyebrow, "Old Age". Yep, my first real age spot. Yippee! Hehe. I do really need to work on my diet and exercise. Labs came back normal on everything but the big ugly cholesterol. Very high and I'm not even 40 yet. It's in the genes and requires greater effort to fight than for some folks. Hope I can get it down and not end up on meds so young.
Other than that, we haven't really done anything out of the "norm" all week. Our life is so exciting. :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment