Just a few well meant words can change so much depending on the recipients perception of them. They can either be encouraging and spur them on to greater things because they are already doing so much. We all have things in our lives that need work and improvement. However, if that person does not receive the words the way they were intended and views them in a totally different light of their own making, chaos and unimaginable pain and destruction can follow.
Words are powerful. Sometimes it is so nice to have them, but other times I almost think it would be a blessing not to. It's been 11 years since I've kept a handwritten journal. Tomorrow I will start again. I worked so many things out in my life that way.
God is good all the time. All the time, God is good! No matter what is happening in your life. No matter the pain or hurt. No matter the confusion and misunderstanding surrounding a situation. God is there. He is good. He want His children to follow His will and not their own ways. If we look only to Jesus, He will carry us through. Praying so hard for a situation I can do nothing about BUT pray. My efforts have failed and fallen on deaf ears, bounced off brick walls and landed on a heart hardened in an instant to my words. God it's in you hands. My tears don't mean I don't trust You. They just prove I'm human and not dead. Raw emotion can be so painful.
What is the lesson? Where is the solution? How long will the torture of the heart last? God, I'm clinging to You. Please work this all out and don't let me blubber like a weakling in front of others.
If you are one of my few friends or family who reads my blog, please keep it here. My heart is raw. This is the least public place I have to share my heart and still feel like it's staying close.
Don't try to insert names or figure out the story. Just a very dear best friend and I are struggling and I'm trusting God to bring us through with a far stronger friend relationship on the other side. This is a bumpy ride, but I'm holding on tight and not about to let go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I'm praying for you friend. I don't need the details because God knows them :) {{hugs}}
Post a Comment