Well, Samuel does seem to feel a whole lot better, but he still is not eating like he should. He's already below the bottom of the weight charts and sure didn't need to lose weight. I hope he starts taking in more calories soon.
After getting a full night's sleep on Wed. I thought I was home free. Yeah, right. About midnight last night we discovered Leah was running fever. She'd been coughing off and on all day, but I just hoped we could get by without anyone else getting sick. I was up very late because of her.
Then once I got to sleep a loud noise woke me up. The police helicopter was flying around our neighborhood from about 2:30 - 4 AM, shining it's spotlight all around and making a huge amount of noise. I bet our lovely neighbor 3 doors down was calling the police dept. telling them to stop making so much noise. That's just the kind of person she is. I've heard her yelling at the cops before to shut off their sirens after they had jumped out of their cars to pursue criminals on foot. O.K. here's the way I think...I'd rather them catch the bad guys before they got in my yard or house than have them take the time to turn off their sirens. She's a REAL WEIRD COOKIE.
Oh, one more thing, Victoria and Austin have started coughing some as the day has progreessed. I just hope I'm not up in the middle of the night with them coming down with fevers too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment