
Samuel crawls on all fours, pulls up and cruises on the furniture and in general thinks he's as big as every one else now!! I won't be surprised if he walks in the next month. The little stinker still won't hold his own bottle until it is empty. I think in that regard he wants to hold on to his baby of the family position.
We only have about 6 more weeks of school. If we don't take any unplanned days off and get everything done each day, we should finish well before Victoria's birthday. She really wants to be done with school by then and that's fine with me. I think schools in the area will be finishing up a few days before us so we are right on track IF staying in sync with regular school was my desire. All in all it has been a good school year so far.
That's all I have time for right now. We still have math to finish and I have about five loads of laundry on the couch that I need to go fold.



1 comment:
Hi Lisa!
thanks so much for your comment and prayers! I sure hope he will outgrow ALL of his allergies/sensitivities. I hear it can happen.
On another note, I tagged you over at my personal blog! Take a look :) www.gallagators.blogspot.com
Post a Comment