EASTER MORNING

Leah caught red handed eating from the peanut butter jar

This smile just melts your heart

Byron wearing Joe Gibbs last Super Bowl ring

Byron in the pits at TMS

Waiting to hear, "Gentlemen, start your engines!"

Mama loves NASCAR!!!

My days are so full I just have not had time to blog. I feel like I have to think too much to remember what has happened that is really read worthy. So I thought I'd just put a few pictures up that show what we have been up to this past few weeks.
We did show our house for the first time last night. I kind of doubt they are going to buy it, but at least it got that first time out of the way. We are not pushing so hard to get out of here now that Byron has come up with a solution for his truck and metal. We are talking about pulling up the sign and waiting out the market. We don't "have" to move, we just really "want" to move. We have found stuff out there that we are interested in that fits our price range and I'm sure we can still find some when our house sells. It will just relieve a lot of pressure from my shoulders to make it a bit more low key for awhile.
That's all for tonight. :-)



2 comments:
So, what did he come up with the metal and trailer at the house issue?
The truck is in a friend's long driveway that wraps around behind their house. The trailer and metal is at a warehouse that Byron is renting have the space to use for sorting his metal and eventually to get started on having his own small scrap yard for buying a limited range of metals and then he will resell to the big yards.
Post a Comment