Saturday, April 19, 2008

I've Been Tagged by Hope

---This is for you, Hope...have fun reading all about me ;-) ---


"What I was doing ten years ago:

Living and working on my grandparents ranch and working at the daycare in town there.


Five things on my to-do list today:

-wash, fold and put away laundry
-rearrange packed boxes
-clean the main bathroom
-go to the store and buy cake mix (just did that)
-bake "money cupcakes" for the kids at church tomorrow


Five snacks that I enjoy:

-chips and dip
-ice cream
-gronala bars (esp chocolate chip)
-white chocolate chip macadamia nut cookies
-graham crackers and peanut butter

Five things I would do if I were a billionaire:

-give away my house and buy land with a nice big open house and barn for some horses and cattle
-have several large "big family" size suv's that run and not worry about the price of gas so I could go where I want when I want
-Invest my money wisely instead of spending it recklessly
-give a large amount to my church ministry
-travel in the states and abroad

Five places I have lived:

-Garland, TX
-Mahtomedi, MN
-Gladewater, TX
-Nocona,TX
-Sterling, VA

Three of my bad habits: (only 3, not 5--nice!)

-procrastination
-keeping sentimental clutter
-not standing up for myself when I should

Five jobs I have had:

-sales clerk (Christian bookstore, later at House of 1776)
-dental assistant
-babysitter and live in nanny
-daycare teacher
-pre-school teacher
-church receptionist

No comments: